Curious to pick the best SaaS live chat application for your esteemed online businesses? Sustaining the market is based on various criteria and the customer satisfaction is one among them. Get your customers or website visitors to stay with you for a longer period by implementing a SaaS live chat application today. Improve your customer relationship without breaking the bank anymore.
Hubspot is a great live chat software for businesses that want to have good customer service. It is designed to be used by small and medium-sized businesses, but it can also be scaled to large enterprises.
Hubspot is a software company founded in 2006 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It was created by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah. The company has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in America for years now and it’s also known for being one of the best live chat software providers.
Intercom is one of the best live chat apps for small businesses. It is a platform that helps you to talk with your customers on their website or mobile app. It helps in answering questions, providing support and resolving issues.
It has a number of features including:
– Messaging: Intercom allows you to send messages to your users from your dashboard
– Analytics: Intercom provides you with data about your users’ behavior on your website
– Automation Tools: Intercom has automation tools that allow you to automate conversations and send messages at scheduled times
– Personalization: Intercom allows you to personalize conversations by using tags, geolocation and other custom data points and more.
Crisp.chat is a SaaS live chat app that provides customer service and engagement for small businesses. It offers in-app chat, email, and phone support. Crisp.chat has a very good user interface which makes it easy for the users to navigate around the app.
Crisp.chat’s features include:
– Real time customer engagement and support – Customer satisfaction surveys – Live chat with visitors on website – Email marketing automation (incoming) – Phone number integration (outgoing).
LiveAgent is a SaaS live chat app that is easy to use and provides the best customer experience.
LiveAgent offers a variety of features, including:
– Live chat and email communication with customers
– Personalized agent profiles
– Automatic responses
– Chat transcripts
– Integrated CRM system
– Customizable agent settings and service levels and more.
EngageBay is a popular SaaS live chat app that provides the best customer service. It helps businesses to engage with their customers in real time and resolve their queries quickly.
EngageBay is an easy-to-use live chat software for small and medium-sized businesses. It is a cloud-based application that eliminates the need for any additional hardware or software installation.
It offers multiple features like:
1) Unlimited users
2) Engaging messages
3) Real time chat
4) Customizable chat boxes
5) Multiple languages support
6) Chat history and more.
You have reached the bottom of the 5 Best SaaS Live Chat Apps blog post. If you’ve got any interesting SaaS product that we missed here, just comment below.